The Most Swivel Sealing BOP allows for easy alignment of the flow lines, due to the swivel action between the body and flange. When in the closed position the rams seal around the polished rod to seal off the well bore.
- Base swivels for easy flow line mounting.
- Universal top connection can be used with any drive head (studded or flanged connection).
- Suitable for sour applications.
- Polished rod rams and available in 1-1/4” and 1-1/2”.
- Offset rams provide positive alignment.
- Ram and ram stems are nitrided to prevent galling.
- Ram seals and rubbers are designed for easy replacement in the field.
- Positive ram stop is incorporated so rams close in the center equally.
- Manufactured from NACE material to meet API 6A.
- Side outlets: 1- 2” line pipe and 1-3” line pipe. (Other sizes and configurations available upon request.)
- Temperature Class L -46°C (-50°F) to 80°C (+180°F).
- Product specification level (PSL) 1, 2, or 3.
|BORE (IN)||WORKING PRESSURE(PSI)||TESTING PRESSURE (PSI)|
*Other sizes and configurations available upon request.