The Most Swivel Rod Clamping BOP allows for easy alignment of the flow lines, due to the swivel action between the body and flange. When in the closed position the rams seal and clamp around the polished rod sealing off the well bore. The clamping action enhances safety and reduces work over costs.
- Universal top connection can be used with any drive head (studded or flanged connection)
- Bottom flange rotates to save time and simplify field tie-in.
- Suitable for sour applications
- Polished rod rams are available in 1-1/4” and 1-1/2”
- Clamping inserts are ceramic coated to prevent damage to the polish rods
- Offset rams provide positive alignment.
- Ram and ram stems are nitrided to prevent galling.
- 800 ft-lbs. of applied torque to each ram enables a proof load of 40,000lbs (polish rod – sucker rod – rotor)
- Ram seals and inserts are designed for easy replacement in the field.
- Positive ram stop is incorporated so rams close in the center equally.
- Manufactured from NACE material to meet API 6A.
- Side outlets: 1- 2” line pipe and 1-3” line pipe. (Other sizes and configurations available upon request.)
- Temperature Class L -46°C (-50°F) to 80°C (+180°F).
- Product specification level (PSL) 1, 2, or 3.
|BORE (IN)||WORKING PRESSURE(PSI)||TESTING PRESSURE (PSI)|
*Other sizes and configurations available upon request.
NOT MANUFACTURED OR SOLD IN CANADA