The Most Surface Tubing Rotator reduces production costs, extending the life of the production tubing by allowing the entire inside circumference to wear evenly. The rotator becomes part of the well head assembly as it sits between the well head and blow out preventer. The rotator is designed to work with both; a progressing cavity pumping system and rod pumping system.
- Available with 7 1/16” 2000psi or 3000psi flange, 9” 2000psi, or 3000psi flange, or 11” 3000psi flange
- NACE material that meets API 6A
- Rotator is a sealed unit that meets API pressure ratings
- Standard seals are carboxylate nitrile peroxide cured. Viton as an option when required.
- Rotator’s lock down screws and worm gear are nitrided to prevent galling.
- The worm gear and rotor are completely sealed to prevent clogging.
- Vertical load capacity- dynamic 32,000 lbs and static 126,000 lbs (1 RPD is considered static).
- Side load capacity- 120,000 lbs.
- Shear collar prevents over torqueing on the tubing (supplied on manual and electric drive systems)
- Electric motors available in 12, 110, 230/460 volts.
- EUE threads are standard on tubing hangers.
|SURFACE TUBING ROTATOR|
|BORE (IN)||ACTUAL THROUGH BORE (IN)||WORKING PRESSURE (PSI)||TESTING PRESSURE (PSI)|
*Configurations available upon request