The Most Sealing BOP. When in the closed position the rams seal around the polished rod to seal off the well bore.
- Universal top connection can be used with any drive head (studded or flanged connection)
- Suitable for sour applications.
- Polished rod rams and available in 1-1/4” and 1-1/2”.
- Offset rams provide positive alignment.
- Ram and ram stems are nitrided to prevent galling.
- Ram seals and rubbers are designed for easy replacement in the field.
- Positive ram stop is incorporated so rams close in the center equally.
- Manufactured from NACE material to meet API 6A.
- Side outlets: 1- 2” line pipe and 1-3” line pipe. (Other sizes and configurations available upon request.)
- Temperature Class L -46°C (-50°F) to 80°C (+180°F).
- Product specification level (PSL) 1, 2, or 3.
|CONNECTION||WORKING PRESSURE(PSI)||TESTING PRESSURE (PSI)|
|3–1/2″ EUE PIN
2–7/8” EUE PIN
3–1/2″ EUE BOX
2–7/8” EUE BOX
*Configurations available upon request