The Most Rod Clamping BOP. When in the closed position the rams seal and clamp around the polished rod sealing off the well bore and secures the rod string. The clamping action enhances safety and reduces work over costs.
- Universal top connection can be used with any drive head (studded or flanged connection)
- Suitable for sour applications.
- Polish rod rams are available in 1-1/4” and 1-1/2”.
- Clamping inserts are ceramic coated to prevent damage to the polish rods.
- Offset rams provide positive alignment.
- Ram and ram stems are nitrided to prevent galling.
- 800 ft-lbs. of applied torque to each ram enables a proof load of 40,000lbs (polish rod – sucker rod – rotor)
- Ram seals and inserts are designed for easy replacement in the field.
- Positive ram stop is incorporated so rams close in the center equally.
- Manufactured from NACE material to meet API 6A.
- Side outlets: 1- 2” line pipe and 1-3” line pipe. (Other sizes and configurations available upon request.)
- Temperature Class L -46°C (-50°F) to 80°C (+180°F).
- Product specification level (PSL) 1, 2, or 3.
|ROD CLAMPING BOP|
|CONNECTION||WORKING PRESSURE(PSI)||TESTING PRESSURE (PSI)|
|3–1/2″ EUE PIN
2–7/8” EUE PIN
3–1/2″ EUE BOX
2–7/8” EUE BOX
*Configurations available upon request
NOT SOLD OR MANUFACTURED IN CANADA