The Most High Pressure Blow Out Preventer. The clamping action enhances safety and reduces work over costs.
- Rams are balanced and can be opened or closed under pressure.
- Stems have exterior clamp to prevent unlocking while working around the well site.
- Prevents surface damage on polish rods
- Ram rubbers developed to produce optimum sealing
- Designed to keep well height optimally short
- Nitrided parts to prevent galling
- Function tested and hydrostatic tested following API6A requirements.
- Ram Seal test at 10000psi & Full Body Shell test at 15000psi
- Temperature Class “L”
- Material Class “DD”
- Material API6A rated for sour service (0.05 ppm H2S)
- Clamp tested on non-coated 4140 polish rods to a vertical force of 40,000lbs.
- Bores can be interchanged for: 1 1/4” and 1 1/2” Sealing Rams, 1 1/4” and 1 1/2” Rod Clamping Rams, & Blind Rams