The Most Rod Clamping 2-9/16” Dual Ram BOP. The clamping action enhances safety and reduces work over costs.
- Prevents surface damage on polish rods
- Stems have exterior clamp to prevent unlocking while working around well site
- Designed to keep well height optimally short
- Nitrated to prevent galling
- Ram rubbers developed to produce optimum sealing
- Rams are balanced and can be opened or closed under pressure
- Function tested and Hydrostatic tested following API6A requirements.
- Ram Seal test at 5000psi and Full Body Shell test at 7500psi
- Temperature Class “L”
- Material Class “DD”
- Material API6A rated for Sour service .05 pp H2S.
- Clamp tested on Non Coated 4140 Polish rods to a vertical force of 40,000 lbs
- Bores can be interchanged for: 1 1/4” and 1 1/2” Sealing Rams, 1 1/4” and 1 1/2” Rod Clamping Rams, & Blind Rams