The Most Downhole Clutch Swivel allows the production string to rotate in tension or neutral position. The clutch swivel is to be used when any torque or tension anchor tool is used along with a tubing rotator. It becomes a part of the production string and is installed,just above or one joint above the progressing cavity pump. It can be installed,with shear pins for setting no turn tool or with no shear pins so that when the PC pump starts the no turn tool sets automatically.
- Manufacture from NACE material.
- Rotating and static seals are Viton.
- Shear pins – 2 brass pins.
- Pin value – 380 ft-lbs per pin.
- Loading capabilities – all directions, (tension, compression and side loading.)
|DOWNHOLE CLUTCH SWIVEL|
|SIZE (IN) EUE||OD (IN)||ID (IN)|